Wednesday 4 January 2012

It's not goodbye, it's see you later...

Hey Hey! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Years! It's 2012!!! This was me, my sister and brother on New Years...


I am the super short one haha (Like my pink Kardashian Kollection bag? I love it!!) On a more serious note...


Reading the blogs of the people from the January intake made me a little nervous...
They were all posting about how hard it was to say goodbye and it made me think about leaving in August. I had moved out of home three years ago so I am used to living in a different country to my family, but the idea of being on the other side of the world for a year scares me a little. It is always super fast to get home as NZ is next door to Australia so it hasn't been a "Oh my god, I don't live in the same country as my family." The other thing that scares me is being that far away on my birthday and Christmas. That will suck I think!

The whole saying goodbye to friends thing also sucks - although I have had plenty of practise at it. I live on campus at uni so there are always people coming and going. The sucky part about that is when you get close to someone and then you don't know when you will see them again as you come from different part of the world. This has happened to me a few times. I don't think that this will make it easier though to completely pack up my life and move to the other side of the world for a year! It is super scary but also super exciting!

I have always liked the saying "It's not goodbye, it's see you later" so that is what I am going to tell myself when August comes!

Peace out until next time :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment