Wednesday 21 December 2011

Introductions!

Hey Hey!

My name is Melissa and I am 21 years of age. I recently got accepted into the Disney International College Program and I start in August! :) Super excited!! I thought I would start a blog and write about what is happening between now and then! 

I applied for the program because a friend of mine got accepted (visit his blog: http://disneyworld2012.blogspot.com) and I thought it sounded exciting. So Kristen and I applied for it, got interviews (which I was super nervous about and freaked out about the night before) and were accepted. I received my acceptance email at around 3am or 4am - Kristen was awake and she called me to check my emails. I then had to call my mother to share the news (she lives in NZ so she was 3 hours ahead so she was awake). I was so excited! So starting August I get to take a year off uni and move to the U S of A!!! 

The positions I got are Quick Service F&B and Operations. Excited about both of them but nervous about having to deal with American money... Hopefully I get the hang of it quickly! 

I don't have much to write at this stage but I plan to keep this updated about Disney and non-Disney related things so keep checking back :)

♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment